Rally Cap Junior – 5U
- Time commitment: one hour on Sunday mornings
Rally Cap Senior – 7U
- Time commitment:
- one hour on Sunday mornings
- one hour for one evening per week
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY PARENT
- baseball glove
- batting helmet
- water bottle
- athletic pants or baseball pants only. NO SHORTS! NO JEANS!
- t-shirt or hoodie/light jacket [weather depending]
- jersey (provided by LCDMBA)
- running shoes that are secure on feet [cleats are not required]
- Please visit www.baseball.ca/rally-cap-initiation-program for more information about exciting program for our littlest Lakers!
- Parents guide to minor ball
Opening Procedure checklist
-Make sure the hot dog machine is clean. Turn it on as soon as you can it takes 15 to warm up.
-Make sure the float is $100. If not, please make a note when filling out receipt book at the end of shift.
-Pull out the hotdog buns from the fridge so they are not cold.
-Please cook 6 hotdogs at a time. Add more if needed.
-Make 1 pot of coffee. –Make popcorn.
-Set out condiments, cream, sugar and stir sticks.
-Set out candy that goes on the counter candy bags, chocolate bars.
-Open bathroom doors (key is hanging in concession)
-Put out garbage and recycling cans
Closing Procedure Checklist
-Put all condiments and counter candy away
-Empty coffee filter and clean coffee pot.
-Clean hot dog and popcorn machine with vinegar solution.
-Bring in garbage and recycling bin. Empty garbage into main large garbage bin at field.
-Leave recycling until full then tie bag and leave in the back room.
-Put new bags in garbage and recycling bins.
-Make sure everything is restocked.
-Wipe surfaces and sweep floors.
-Count float, fill in receipt book.
-Receipt and cash deposit in the back room.
*Note if there is a game after shift count cash and deposit money leaving $100 float. The person after can do closing procedure. Thanks.